Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ON HIATUS until JULY 1st

After much thought, and with regret, I made a decision for the Blog (and me) to take a hiatus until July 1st.  Like your day, mine only has 24 hours and I am reorganizing my business and personal commitments to fit into that time frame.


When I return in July, expect to see a new format and submission guidelines, although I'll continue to post annoucements, articles, press and new book releases, etc.  I'll continue to do some Interviews but suspect I'll be posting more Guest Blog posts than interviews.  You never can tell, though, so do check back.


FYI, those individuals listed under Upcoming Appearances in the sidebar of the blog with dates from 7/1 on will still have appearances those dates.  Individuals listed without dates will have first choice of appearance dates upon my return from hiatus.


Thanks for your patience and understanding.


-Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment