Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vacation Message

Just a quick note to everyone:  I'll be out of town until mid-March combining vacation with my family in New England and the EPIC writer's conference in New Orleans.

Feel free to e-mail your requests for interviews and posting opportunities, keeping in mind all submission guidelines and--especially--the two-week advance notice requirement.  I expect to be home by March 15th, so please use that as your beginning point when choosing dates two weeks forward.

I know a couple of people requested appearances ht around the time I left town and, if you're one of them, I believe I can accommodate those dates.  More when I return...

Wish me - and all the other 2010 EPIC Award nominees - good luck on March 7th!  And if you're going to EPICon, be sure to look me up!

-Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment